Google Analytics Tracker

Thursday 3 January 2013

Lori & Silas

I had a great shoot with Lori and her partner Silas last weekend.

The rain held off just long enough for our shoot so that we could have some fun and take some photos!  The dramatic colours of fall enhanced each shot.  Golden browns and cool greys helped to create a beautiful backdrop.

Lori and Silas were full of energy and were willing to drudge through the puddles and muck to get great photos.  Lori has been teaching yoga at the Roundhouse in Vancouver for the last 8 years.  Since the weather wasn't exactly "yoga" weather, our scheduled Yoga photoshoot was switched to more of a "couples" shoot.

I had such a great time with these two.  Thank you to Lori and Silas for reminding me why I love what I do.

click on any photo to view entire album

































No comments:

Post a Comment