Google Analytics Tracker

Monday 17 June 2013

Jen & Josiah's Engagement Shoot

It was my second time capturing the love and hilariousness that is Jen & Josiah.  These two are so much fun to work with and our shoots are always such a blast!

We headed back to the location of Kit's Beach in Vancouver where Josiah originally popped the big question!  We started off our shoot by digging our toes in the sand and making our way to the water's edge.  From there, Josiah and I walked up to the lush park while Jen was carried by piggy back, courtesy of Josiah.  Eventually we reached our final destination of the large Anchor near the docks.  The exact location where Josiah had gotten down on one knee and asked Jen to marry him.

I absolutely adore these two and I can't wait to be able to capturethe couple on their wedding day as they begin a life filled with love and happiness.

Love this band and thought I would share a track that I really like from their new album.

click on any photo to view entire album



































1 comment:

  1. This was so much fun! You're the BEST! We love love love our photos!

    ReplyDelete