Google Analytics Tracker

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Nicole & Nick's Wonderful Wedding

I have been to a LOT of weddings, due to my line of work.  Each one has been beautiful and special in its own way.  Though, it's not often that I find myself getting "misty eye'd" behind the lens.  The incredibly emotional ceremony and nature of this couple had everyone reaching for a Kleenex.  Their personal vows were incredibly heart felt and passionate.  You could easily see how much these two truly love each other.  I have known Nicole for quite a few years and it was very heartwarming to watch her marry the man of her dreams.  I have also had the pleasure of getting to know Nick and he too, is a beautiful soul.  I couldn't be more happy for them both.

Here are a few of my favourite photos from their special day and a song that I have chosen to go along with this post...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRAF9DxT1Os

Enjoy!

click on any photo to view entire album














































































































No comments:

Post a Comment